Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Best Of Flowers Stamp


                                         Stampin' Up! Materials:
                                         Whisper white cardstock
                                         Best of flwers stamp set
                                         StazOn jet black and melon mambo ink pad 
I treid to design an easy patterned paper shown from the two photos above. I've used stazon black jet ink and the other one is melon mambo. and oh! i've also made an open card using different colors (tangerin tango, melon mambo, rich razzleberry and tempting turquoise). I'll add sentiment when i need it.
I've also made three different gift boxes out of it. just trying my creative skills if i can create boxes. for the tutorial of the two boxes i'm working on it. I'll post it soon. For the sour cream box just take a look at the youtube sour cream box tutorial.








THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG, HAVE A GOOD DAY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!





No comments:

Post a Comment