Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Vintage Look Card

My first vintage look card (i don't really like vintage look card,not really my style but hey let me try).
Stampin'Up Supplies:
Crumb cake cardstock
Whisper white cardstock
Crochet trim ribbon
Vintage faceted designer buttons
Linnen thread
My rose flower i did not use stamp but i've ink my manhattan flower folder with real red ink pad
En francais background stamp- i love this stamp so much!
Sticky strip

 My second card i think this is a sympathy card i'm not really sure that's why i did not put sentiment infront. Please tell me what do you think.

Stampin'Up supplies:
Crumb cake card stock
whisper white cardstock
Creative elements stamp set
En Francais background stamp
Early espresso and rich razzleberry ink pad
Stamping sponge
Dazzling diamond stampin glitter
Stampin' Dimensionals

 My last card not so vintage look just wanted to try a little bit different. More of a CAS card.
stampin'Up Supplies:
Whisper white cardstock
En Francais background stamp
Early espresso, real red ink pad
Creative elements stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment