Followers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Christmas Card Pennant Parade

My disaster card almost in the bin.Idea from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxwoHx_K_44 My front card on top was supposed to be whisper white with a different merry christmas sentiment but i've smeared with red ink while trying to color my white ribbon into real red. I've also smeared one of my pennant so i smeared all the light colors to even up the look. I've cut out the top white cardstock which is the red top part now and decided to just leave my ribbon white.
Cardstock:Whisper white and real red
Designer Paper: Candlelight specialty designer series paper
Ink Pad:Real red
Punch: Petite pennants builder or use scissors to make the pennants, large oval,and scallop oval
Stamp: Teeny tiny sentiments
Ribbon: Whisper white organza

1 comment: