Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pennant Parade Birthday Card

Excited much! Enjoying my pennant parade stamps set €21,95
I still need to order my petite pennants builder punch €20,95

And here is the card inspired by the photo on the annual stampin'up catalogue only i don't have yet Stampin'write markers and mini brads to look exactly the same. I really like the idea cause it's simple and lovely!

This is just the beginning of me & Stampin'Up cards creation! Enjoying this stamp Pennant parade stamps set I'm going to make birthday cards for children(boys and girls) and adults out of it. And ofcourse going to make also my favorite cards christmas cards and congratulations newborn baby card and not to forget my son's birthday invitation! I can't wait to get started.



Here i've added real red stitched grosgrain ribbon

And my next card using pennant parade again will be christmas card(it will be one of the samples  to show to a businesswoman who asked me to make christmas cards for her clients) and i'm going to make birthday invitations for my son's 5th birthday. Hmmm i'll be a busy mommy! God please help me not to have migraine so i can do all this thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment